PREMIUM DUAL-PATTERN USB MICROPHONE WITH BLUE VO!CE
LEGENDARY BLUE BROADCAST SOUND
Yeti Nano premium USB microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound for podcasting, YouTube videos, Twitch streaming and Zoom calls. Inspired by the legendary Blue Yeti, Yeti Nano combines 24-bit sound quality with powerful Blue VO!CE* vocal effects for professional recording and streaming. With multiple pickup patterns, a built-in headphone output and a compact footprint, Yeti Nano is the essential mic for today’s streamers.
Small Footprint. Big Sound.
Yeti Nano includes everything you need to stream your message with crystal clarity. We designed two new proprietary mic capsules specifically tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail. Plus, Yeti Nano supports high-quality 24-bit/48kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, YouTube video or Twitch stream the production value it deserves. Whether you’re gaming, making a business call, or recording, you’ll be heard loud and clear every time.
Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording
Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it.
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (mic w/stand): L: 4.29” (10.9cm) W: 3.78” (9.6cm) H: 8.31” (21.1cm)
- Weight: 1.39lbs (0.63 kg)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 58mWrms per channel (R Load = 16 ohms)
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Windows 10 or higher
- macOS 10.14 or later
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0