According to the New USB-IF standard, the USB 3.2 specification replaces the USB3.0 USB3.1 specification and it introduced a new nomenclature, the USB 3.2 specification absorbed all prior USB 3.0/3.1 specifications, So, our 10Gbps USB C NVME SSD Enclosure, we can say USB3.1 Gen 2 or USB3.2 Gen 2(Old Nomenclature /New Nomenclature)
USB 3.2 New Nomenclature:
1. USB3.2 Gen 1 = USB3.1 Gen 1 , Product transfer rate is up to 5Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB
2. USB3.2 Gen 2 = USB3.1 Gen 2 , Product transfer rate is up to 10Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps
3. USB3.2 Gen 2X2, Product transfer rate is up to 20Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps
1 x M.2 NVME to USB 3.1/3.2 Type-C SSD Enclosure
1 x USB C to USB C Gen2 Cable (10Gbps)
1 x USB A to USB C Cable (10Gbps)
1 x Thermal Conductive Pad
1 x Screw Set : 4 screws (2*Scew A and 2*Screw B) and 2 washers, extra screws in case of losing them;
1 x Screw Driver
Both cables up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
The actual speed depends on the speed of your SSD, USB Port type, your computer performance etc, nvme ssd is not included.
SSK Type C M.2 NVMe PCIE SSD Enclosure
SSK M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure adopts high performance controller chip(JMS583), up to 10Gbps high-speed data transmission. 1GB file only takes1 second ; Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.
It supports PCI-E based M key & (M+B) key M.2 NVME SSD up to 4TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD or MacBook original SSD are not supported! If need SATA Based SSD Enclosure, pls buy another model HE-C320 from our Store.
- Interface type: M.2 NVME PCIe to USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2
- Support SSD Drivers Size: 2242, 2260, 2280mm
- Case Size: 115*39*11mm
- Cable 1 : USB C to USB C(150MM)
- Cable 2 : USB3.0 AM to USB C(150MM)
- Color: Grey+Black